I'm really having a lot of fun with the picking out stage. I'm sure I will be tired of it, but it's just started and I LOVE it!
We got the price back on our front door that I liked, and it was going to be custom set of front doors, and the price was more than we wanted to pay for just front doors. Which Jason was nice, he was like, if that's what you just really want we can make it work, but if not, let's go pick something else out. Well, I wasn't just die hard on them, I just knew I wanted something like them.
We went back, and they had a brand new set of custom front doors in their store that they ordered, and the person couldn't pay for them, and he was willing to sell them to us for less than 1/2 of what they cost!!
They are basically the same of what I had just a minor detail change, instead of having a curve wood piece at the bottom of the windows like these,

they will look more like these, with the windows curved at the top. The whole door is not curved, just the windows. And I actually think they are curved more than in this picture!!

Only problem, I am kind of worried about is the glass is see through, meaning it is not foggy or anything. I think living out here in the country it won't matter as much.... Has me a little worried. I will just have to have wreaths on the front doors always to block the view inside our messy house!! :)
And the back doors on the patio will look something like these.

No comments:
Post a Comment