Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doors Decided.....

We decided on doors today, but not totally. I made a fool of myself in front of VR again, but oh well... :)

Front doors that we showed them and they are going to order.... Went with wood!! I think these will also be off the back porch as well. I think the wreaths and flower pots make it look so pretty too!! 

front doors front doors front doors

Interior Doors kind of like this.... They will be stain grade, but probably not as dark, but similar style!!

SOLID WOOD ENTRY DOORS-DOORS FOR BUILDERS, INC traditional interior doors

And windows, I never really look at on houses I guess because I didn't have a clue about clear glass, or having the grid in them, or another newer style with a line around the edge of the window. 

We went with the traditional grid windows like this, since the front door had panes on it....

Pinned Image

In other news, Jason and them are working on laying the pipe from the water well way younder in the middle of the field to the road, then cross over, and come towards the house.  It's quite a bit of work, and the weather is weirdly cold, so it's been slower going, but I'm sure they will be done by Friday.  

Also, on the list for the house pad to be done. Things are moving forward slowly; might start looking at brick and rock in the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment