Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Approaching....

Things are starting to approach us, but I would not go as far and say they are approaching fast. But still, we have made some progress, and it feels good to be moving forward. 

Finally, got the estimate back from the builder. He is working on the final contract, we should be on the list to start the house pad (so maybe in a couple weeks), things with the water are coming together, and the electric guys are coming next week to work on the water pump, and will hopefully go ahead put in a temporary pole at the job site

Still don't know if we will break ground in April, if not, I will scream and punch the door in, but then I guess it will be fine if it's May... 

My main goal for this blog was for me to keep tract with pictures of the progress. 

Well, there is no visual progress.

So, there are no pictures. 

So, there is not a lot to post.

So, we all don't die of boredom, hopefully it starts soon, so we can see some ACTION.  And lots of it!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. We started this process last summer- we finally got electricity and a pad, but now we are at a standstill again. I was hoping to get the concrete started this month, but it will probably be May...or June! My builder keeps telling me its a marathon, not a sprint. I just hope we get finished by the end of this year haha. It's all fun and exciting and stressful. Happy building, hope you get started soon!

    ReplyDelete