Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Group Effort


We did get word back on the final elevation plans, so now we wait again, on getting our estimate from the builder.  He has to contact all his crews to get the estimates, and then get them back to us. Probably 2 weeks or more. I cringe.

We went out and marked a rectangular area with stakes in the ground of how long and how wide the house will be.  I thought this would give me a better feel as I drive by it for a few weeks of EXACTLY where in the field it should be.  And, also I want the house angled a little bit, so hopefully seeing the stakes out there will help me visualize it. 

Kylee's in full house talking mode now. She's got big plans for her room. It must be pink, and she thinks she needs a desk, and wants me to paint it pink too!! We'll see on all this..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment