In between getting to see house plans, Jason and I pretty much just search through photos on Houzz, or Pinterest (sometimes for me).
I think I know what I want, but then when VR starts asking us details, I go, "umm....I don't know." There are still decisions that need to be decided on. This time in between may actually be good in the end because I'm trying to get more things settled, so hopefully I won't just have to make a last minute decision that I will regret for the rest of my life. :)
Things that we think we like, and have been searching on Houzz:
trade ceilings (didn't know what those were til recently)
Antique Yellow Walls
Outdoor
Knotty Wood
Brick
Brick and Stone
Engineered Wood Floors
Jewelry Drawer (Which Brianne says I must have) :)
good choices! I'm glad it's you and not me having to make so many choices!
ReplyDelete