Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Impatience is a Bad Thing

Gosh, I am learning so much about this house building stuff. 

At this moment, we have one house plan, but are waiting to see the changes.  

Waiting, and waiting, and more waiting. 

It's like when you are pregnant, and you are in the final weeks, and you feel like you are the biggest you could ever get, and you hurt so bad all over, and it's at this point, you realize you still have to go ANOTHER WEEK feeling this miserable. 

So, here I am waiting, and still waiting, but I think I am going to have to wait some more!! :(

Why in the world does it take so long to get things done? First, let me say, we started this process at the WORST time possible, right before Christmas, and New Years. Which means NOBODY is working for 2 weeks. 

With that being said, I have learned some very bad qualities about myself. I am very impatient, which makes me grouchy. I really considered myself to be a patient person, but I'm not, and I'm really not that grouchy, I'm just anxious. Another, bad quality. I don't know what it is about this.  I think I am so excited, I just want to move forward and make progress, even if it's slow progress.....


No comments:

Post a Comment