Last week, when it was muddy, we had to go put a stick down where the Millersview Doole water line and the well water line will have to go under the road to get to our house. So, this is basically were our house will be I think. All around us will still be farm land, that Jason's dad farms. Out the back of the house, there are a few mesquite trees and an old house a few hundred feet away, and out the front of the house, we will see Jason's parents across the road. And it will still be just a few short miles from my parents as well.
I've been trying to not be a stick in the mud lately. I'm just so ready to get it going. He still thinks we will break ground (whatever that means) in February. We'll see. I'm a little leery of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment