Monday, February 17, 2014

Accepting the Facts

Gosh, it's hard accepting the facts that the move in date keeps getting pushed farther back. I mean there is no "move in date" per say, but when no one cracks the door of the house for 6 days, working days, it's not likely you are going to move in soon. I just don't understand the building process. One thing I do know is it is full of lies. 

So, this weekend, we had to accept the cold, hard facts, again, that it is just not even possible that we will be in the first of March. With that being said, it causes some problems with us needing to go ahead and move out, so Jason's brother can move in. Where do we go? How long will we actually have to be there until it's done? This means we have to move our stuff TWICE. 

Luckily, things are going to work out for us to stay in our house one more month. That's what it's been for a while now, just one more month

The good thing is the kids don't have a clue of all this stress, and are just happy go lucky with everything. Which reminds me, I just need to let it go.

Both kids bathrooms showers and floors completely done and GROUTED! For some reason, adding the grout makes it just look so much prettier!! 

Ready for toilets!! :) And the base boards still need to be painted. 


The lady glazing all the cabinets is pretty much done. She finished in the laundry room, and just has to come back to touch up. It looks so good. I'm telling you, the laundry room is going to be fancy, smancy with a chandelier and everything!

2 comments:

  1. Boo!! I guess this is what we get to look forward too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry!!! It will all owrk out and be worth it!! Love the laundry room!!!

    ReplyDelete