I should be used to slow progress by now, but I'm not! At least it's progress, but still. Looks like we might be in the middle of February.....
The doors were the first thing they starting staining. Those are completely done with the 3 coats of finish on them.
Then they started staining cabinets, and now those are all done with the 3 coats of finish on them.
Now, they are spraying the ceilings, crown molding, baseboards, closet shelves, and painted cabinets with the white trim color. I'm guessing that will take a few days though, and then they will paint walls, maybe next week.....
And a better picture of the island....my favorite thing in the whole house!
.jpg)


I check this almost everyday!! It is so fun to see what we have to look forward too :) The end is definitely in sight for ya'll!!
ReplyDeleteI'm soo ready and excited!! It looks sooo pretty so far!!!! :)
ReplyDelete