This IS the paint color! Yikes! I wanted to throw up when I first saw it. I didn't like it. It's called Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Supposed to be the "perfect greige". It just looked all brown....
But, I went back the next day, and I liked it better. It's starting to look more gray to me. This is the main color in the house.
The pictures show Maggie's room, the mud entry area, the hallway, and Jason's desk area, all the same color.
The dining room, craft room, kids bathrooms, Kylee's room, and laundry room have a different color. The painting should ALL be done this week, and then next week they can start outside.
Below is the laundry room; the cabinets are painted a lite gray, and will have a glaze put on them!
The girls bathroom got a glaze on their cabinets. I was nervous about this, but I like it, more and more!
And yesterday, they installed the laminate in the craft room and the laundry room. The pictures are bad, but the lighting is so bad in places in the house its hard to get good pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love Love Love it!
ReplyDelete