I thought I had all the floor decisions made about 3 weeks ago after I brought home samples, took them back, and brought more home.
But, when Jason asked me Sunday night, if I knew what I wanted FOR SURE, I panicked!
So, back to the floor store on Monday morning, and I ended up changing my mind on all of it!! :)
This is the Kitchen, Dining Room, Hallway, Laundry Room, Office, Powder Room, and Craft Room Floor. It is the one I saw the very first day a few months ago we went into the floor store, and I liked it, so makes sense that I reverted back to it. It meets the criteria I wanted for this floor:
1. Looks like stone
2. Tumbled Edges
3. Comes in a Versaille Pattern
Master Bathroom Tile. Hope this turns out pretty....
Both Kids Bathroom Tile.
Now, the majority of the house has engineered wood flooring. We haven't made a final decision on it, but here's two we like.
The problem we have with the wood is we both like the dark woods. And, we'll we live in the middle of a dirt field with young, messy children.
So, we might go a notch lighter on the wood.
And, we haven't really picked out the carpet for the 3 kids bedrooms, and I am on the search for a zebra carpet for the master closet!! I want one that looks more muted like these, but I can NOT find it, and the local stores don't really have that....
No comments:
Post a Comment