Saturday, December 29, 2012

House Talk

Mid November, it started looking like now was going to be the best time for us to start planning and get our house built in 2013. YEAH!!! Even before we were married, we knew we would build a house, we just didn't know when.  Living in Jason's parents' rent house, has been so good for us, but now it has worked out were Josh can live here, which would be more convenient for him working out here.

At that point, when I knew Jason was serious, and paperwork started to go through with this rent property, I went into serious "what do I want in my house mode".  Before, I had collected pictures, jotted down ideas that I liked, played around with different layouts, and used pinterest and houzz.com for more ideas.  But, this became serious planning and such begins the more than 1,000 questions that come up that must be decided on when building a house!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment