Saturday, December 29, 2012

Builder

In December, mom and I both went to see a house, through my bil, one Saturday afternoon. We meet Eric VonRosenburg; he is a builder; it was his personal house we looked at.  He was very nice, but I had already planned on meeting with at least one other builder.  I loved the house, the details, the custom layout which was a lot like the layout I liked, the wood work, and I liked the builder.  But, this was a whole new world for me, and Jason wasn't with me, so I basically just made a fool of myself because I asked a dumb question, and I rambled on a little to much. I can't even remember what I asked, but it probably was along the same lines, as when I was first pregnant with Kylee, first OB appt, first time to meet my DR, and I asked if he had ever done a C-section.  I knew stupid. But, I wanted to know, if he was qualified, if I needed one!! :)

Anyways, I'm sure he was hoping, we would never call back. 

Jason and I met with another builder, and then the next week we met back with VonRosenburg.  Jason immediately liked the quality of his work, and I knew it was a GO!! He showed us 4 different houses that day. We decided to go with him, called him back on a Monday, and everything was set up for him to build it.

So, from now on, VonRosenburg, will be abbreviated to VR, which is a lot better than what Dad calls him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment